Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hi All!

I apologize for the big gap of time since my last post of recipes.  It was an incredibly busy summer once again, with family weddings and babies.  It's all very exciting to my family grow so much but I'm afraid all the travelling the past three years for weddings and holidays and I'm just worn out. 

In addition, I have started working again, providing childcare for my neighbor and teaching preschool.  Once winter break starts, I have a been saving fun lessons for Madysen and I to work on together so she continues to learn and grow and be stimulated...along with trips to the library and museums and fun places for all of to visit.

Despite all the packed schedules and events, I still had time to try new recipes and I have been setting them aside to share with all of you.  I just have not had a chance to sit down long enough to do so.  I will work on that in the coming weeks.  If may just be a few a week, but I will get them all up soon.

With that, I hope everyone is enjoying the season and has a wonderful Thanksgiving in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your dedication to me and my blog,
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment