Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Recipes

We had a birthday party for us and our neighbor on February 5th and you know me, I made all kinds of food for it. I wanted to make all the desserts but I just didn't have time, as I was also studying for my CBEST exam the morning of the party. It is a four hour exam. I had that in the morning and then the afternoon to finish food and the party at 6pm.

I prepped as much as I could with the time I had but I still had a lot to do. I wanted to make a Croquembouche but just did not have time, so I plan to make it when we return from Oregon, next week.

The party was a great time! We danced and bowled on the Wii, played pool, the guys watched the UFC fight upstairs, and of course, visited. Here is a list of snacks we had at the party, the ones with an * are the recipes that will follow:

vegetable tray with ranch dip
fruit salsa with cinnamon chips*
Aunt Michelle's clam chowder*
Tandoori Chicken Sticks*
2 kinds Moroccan Olives*
Bruschetta*

No comments:

Post a Comment