Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baseball M&M's Cupcakes

This recipe is in my Sam's Club Fresh, Fast & Fabulous cookbook that I got for free!  You just had to give them your name and membership number or sign up for a membership and they gave you this wonderful cookbook!  I've tried a couple recipes already with a few more in July's menu plans.  I made these along with the Black Bottom Cupcakes and my chocolate chip cookies for the school carnival cake walk.  The best part about these cupcakes is that the kids can help put the M&M's on.


1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow or white cake mix
1 1/2 c. (12 oz.) whipped vanilla frosting
2 c. M&M's
24 cupcake liners

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.  Prepare cake mix according to pacakge directions.  Line muffin tins and fill each cup with 2/3 c. of batter.  Bake 20 minutes.
3.  Cool completely.  Spread on vanilla frosting and decorate as shown in picture to resemble baseball seams.  (Mine were a little different.  I layed the M&M's down flat, the Sam's photo has them standing up on the side with the frosting holding them up-this allows for more M&M's on the cupcake.)


24 cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment