Friday, January 14, 2011

Something New For 2011

I think I'm going to try something new and a little different this year with my recipes. Each month, I'm going to focus on one cookbook for the recipes for our meals and desserts. Plus, I will include any recipes out of the monthly magazines that I receive in the mail and have an inkling to try.

This month, I will be focusing on some recipes from the Ortega Simple Mexican Meals cookbook. I have also picked out a couple recipes I want to try that I pulled from a couple People magazines.

Not all our meals will come from these sources each month, but a handful of them will. I will make them and test them out and then post the recipe on here with our thoughts on it and where it came from and a picture if I happen to remember to take one.

I hope that this will bring some fun and a better variety to everyone. Enjoy! And...

Happy New Year!!

1 comment: