Thursday, September 17, 2009

Frozen Strawberry Dessert

Another Wieght Watchers recipe and I can't wait to give it a try.



1 (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry gelatin
1 c. boiling water
1 quart vanilla frozen yogurt, soft
1 (8 oz.) unsweetened crushed pineapple

1. Combine strawberry gelatin with boiling water and mix until dissolved. Add frozen yogurt and crushed pineapple, stirring until yogurt melts. Pour into 9-inch square baking pan. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature at least 10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.

12 servings

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so easy! I don't have an ice cream maker so usually don't make frozen treats. And it's a WW recipe. I'll have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie, I hope you enjoy this recipe. Let me know what you think when you try it. I have an ice cream maker but it isn't a great one so we don't really use. I have a couple other recipe that don't require one that I'll have to post for you-I have to find them first though. :o)

    ReplyDelete