Monday, July 20, 2009

Angel Chicken

I got this recipe from my Kraft Food & Family Magazine. It is a bit too tangy and salty with the Italian dressing. Next time, I will cut the amount down from 1/4 cup to 1/8 cup.



4 oz. cream cheese, soft
1/4 c. milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 c. Tuscan House Italian dressing (I used regular Italian)
1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken, cut into chunks
1/2 lb. angel hair pasta, uncooked
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped

1. Beat cream cheese, soup, dressing and milk with whisk until blended.
2. Place chicken in crockpot and pour cream cheese mixture over the top. Cook on high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours.
3. Cook pasta as directed by package about 15 minutes before chicken is done and drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture and parsley.

5- 1 c. servings

NOTE: I didn't have time to cooke mine in a crockpot, so I cooked the chicken in a non-stick skillet on the stove. In a saucepan, I mixed the sauce ingredients together, constantly stirring until warm. I served the cooked pasta topped with the chicken and then the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment