Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pita Pizzas

Here's a quick recipe for a busy night, simple snack or light light lunch and the kids can get in there and help out, creating their very own mini pizzas. I thought that I got this recipe from one of my Wieght Watchers cookbooks but I couldn't find in any of them, so I don't remember where it came from. However, it is WW friendly at only 4 points if you use whole wheat pitas.



1 whole wheat or regular pita
2 tbsp. pizza sauce
6-7 pices Turkey pepperoni
1/4 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded

1. Spread pizza sauce all over pita.
2. Top with pepperoni or other desired toppings.
3. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake at 400 degrees in oven or toaster oven, about 7-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Take out of oven and cut into fourths and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment