Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Death By Good Food!

I have created this blog for my friends and family. I'm not afraid to try new recipes regardless of the level of difficulty, but I am quite a picky eater. With that said, I will often change recipes that sound good with the exception of and item of two, to suit my family's and my tastes.

Many times, I have tried new recipes and can't wait to share it with others and then they ask for the recipes. Now, I can rave about the recipes and share them with the world, here!

I will try to share pictures as often as I can, but I usually forget to take pictures. From this point, I will try to be better about taking photos of our foods. To get started, I have four recipes, that I made over this 4th of July weekend and I have pictures for all except one. Two of them are family recipes and two are from a recipe book. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment